Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Dude, Where's My Car?!!

The delivery on my new ride is postponed again to the next day - for the third time! The first time, they had to postpone it because they did not manage to register on the previous day due to some internal reasons. The second time, the reason was because apparently, they need me to ink the HP loan agreement before they could release the car to me. This I personally went to the bank to do it yesterday. I was assured then that today, the car will be registered in the morning and should be delivered to me in the afternoon. I was pretty happy because today is 09.09.09 - an easy date for me to remember my car's ermm...'birthday'. Hahaha!!! But today, the salesman told me that they can't register my car this morning because their 'runner' had accidentally brought my registration receipt to Terengganu (!!) when he left to register another car.

When the salesman told me all these absurd results of incompetence, he was indeed apologetic. I remembered taking 3 deep breaths and as I cooled down, I resigned to the fact that this is a test for my kesabaran dlm bulan puasa ni. So in the spirit of this forgiving month, I let him off the hook without any verbal assault (pat,pat on my back), but not before he promise me that the car will be ready by tomorrow or otherwise - he'll have to tint the car with shatterproof Lumar for free. I.DON'T.CARE.

No comments: