Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Retail Therapy

A rather unfortunate event has clouded my otherwise beautiful blue skies in the past few weeks. After crying buckets of tears and removing all thoughts brutal and evil, I have now managed to hold my head high up again. But not without a damage to my wallet.
In one vulnerable moment in a twist of fate, I decided to swap my trusted Atom of 2 years:


with this shiny new baby:



It was very hard in letting go, especially when the remarks from my dearest ones were,

"Why a downgrade?!"


Well, here's a typical answer from a woman

"Because it looks nicer and shinier!"
But deep down, only I know the real reason - to fill in the void space in my heart. So wallet, put on your bullet-proof vest and crash helmet. More attacks are coming your way.
Happy bubbles and clear blue skies everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you mean downgrade? that's a damn good phone.....i know coz i'm using one....hehehehe.

Awesome Blossome said...

For a start, it doesn't have touch screen. But I agree with you though, I was pretty impressed myself. Plus, it matches my new laptop (duhhh...hehehe)